Best 45-Minute House Projects
As parents of a toddler (they grow up so fast!), we have to do all of our projects during nap time. We’ve found a good number of projects that can be done during naps or after the baby goes to sleep at night and we cataloged them all here.
- Updating the ceiling fan
- Cleaning up. The house looks so much better when the filing is done and your bathroom closet is organized! (Also, try our Get Out of Our House! Challenge: clean 30 spaces in 30 days… and do it in just 45 minutes per day.)
- Replacing outlets and outlet covers with new ones. Don’t forget to turn off the electricity.
- Painting a small space, like a hallway.
- Updating curtain rods to a more modern color.
- Hanging artwork or pictures.
Do you have any 45-minute house projects that you love? Please share them! We love to be productive during naptime.