Our First Place
WE’RE HOMEOWNERS! On Tuesday, June 15th, we settled on our first home. Clsoing went well – we were done by 10:30am! A big thank you to Aimee Gallagher, our fantastic realtor, and Chris Smith, our fab laid-back mortgage broker. We couldn’t have had a better team on our side.
- four bedrooms, two and a half baths
- 2600 square feet of amazingness
- two-thirds of an acre of beautiful gardens
- two-car garage
- natural spring in the front yard, pre-stocked with fish
- duck house (that’s right, a home for ducks, if we choose to get some)
- brand-spankin’-new kitchen with Brazilian wood floors
- Sun room, perfect for sun-bathing dachshunds
We haven’t moved in yet. We’re all packed up at Hansberry Street, but we need to get those boxes out to Wayne! If anyone wants to lend a hand on the 19th, feel free to give us a call. We’d love to treat you to unlimited beer & pizza as a big thank you!
Of course, after we’re settled, we have a small list of projects and a long list of things to buy. We’ll keep you updated as we make renovations!